I'm sure you're wondering how to pronounce my name (Stephanie), but don't worry it happens all the time! My name is Steffane Creighton and I love design, web and email development, and brand development.
I grew up in Pennsylvania and moved to Dallas, Texas a few years ago. I received my B.F.A. from Arcadia University majoring in Graphic Design. My love for website and email development has grown and shows no signs of slowing down. I persistently pursue knowledge and experience in coding and web development, always anxious to know the latest and greatest in the digital dimension! I currently work for Neiman Marcus Group corporate, designing emails for sale, InCircle initiatives and assets for our e-commerce website.
I will never allow myself to stop growing as a designer and creative thinker. I will never stop being inspired by the beautiful world around me and I will never stop seeing the beauty in the minimal.
Random facts about me that may or may not make sense to you:
- Han Solo was my first Hollywood crush (so nerdy, I know)
- I want Lord of the Rings to be real life
- Speaking of Lord of the Rings, I would like to travel to New Zealand!
- I have studied abroad in Austria, which was a life-changing experience
- I love gaming, cosplaying, digital painting, photography, and catching up on the latest TV shows in my free time (The Walking Dead anyone?)